If you haven’t marked this date in your calendars then it’s now the time to get your copy of Santino Hassell’s Down by Contact, the sequel in his football romance series The Barons. ❤ Meet Simeon and Adrián & read how they are litting a fire & tackle each other not only on the field. 😉
This post contains, next to my review, a teaser excerpt. Also check my Instagram account and the other host’s accounts in the cool release day tour. 🙂
Happy reading. 🙂
My lovely reader, today I have the release blitz of Kevin Klehr‘s Nate & Cameron Collection, which includes the two books, Nate and the New Yorker and Nate’s Last Tango.
[The collection of the book is only available in print whereas the ebooks version are sold seperately.]
Check this post out for an excerpt, a giveaway and my review of the two books. 🙂 Happy reading. 🙂
This challenge got my attention when I was going through my twitter timeline and saw that Laberladen, a German bookblogger participated. My interest was picked. 🙂
But what is this LoveAroundTheWorld Challenge?
Saskia from Life With Saskia (the blog is in German, so are the posts) started this challenge and the rules seem easy:
- Write a post about the topic love/spread love; this means you can dedicate the post to a special person, write about any topic which is connected to “love”, you can write to a beloved person (directly, in a letter) or just spread your love (you can hug others, you can do something nice for your people around you etc.) and tell about it.
- Rule #1 is only: do somerthing which is connected to love
- at the end of the post you tag 7 people but it’s up to you how many you chose. 🙂 those who are tagged are welcome to leave a small comment (with their blog post)
- For those who don’t blog: you can participate also; do sth. nice for people around you, write old friends, be helpful to neighbours or simply have a smile for everybody you meet, doesn’t matter if it’s in the office, the subway/tram/train or in the supermarket 🙂
- If you like you can leave a comment
- But: no stress, don’t feel forced to participate; but if you like, tell about your experience and spread love by yourself
The rules are set. Happy reading with my post. 🙂
My lovely reader, I love to present my review of the short story in the Love Lessons series by Heidi Cullinan, Frozen Heart. 🙂 Meet Walter and Kelly again. 🙂
My lovely reader, I love to share my double review of Heidi Cullinan’s Carry the Ocean and Shelter of the Sea, book one and two in The Roosevelt series.
Check this post out for a very long excerpt of Shelter of the Sea, also for a giveaway and be sure to stop by at the other tour participants (links below).