This challenge got my attention when I was going through my twitter timeline and saw that Laberladen, a German bookblogger participated. My interest was picked. 🙂
But what is this LoveAroundTheWorld Challenge?
Saskia from Life With Saskia (the blog is in German, so are the posts) started this challenge and the rules seem easy:
- Write a post about the topic love/spread love; this means you can dedicate the post to a special person, write about any topic which is connected to “love”, you can write to a beloved person (directly, in a letter) or just spread your love (you can hug others, you can do something nice for your people around you etc.) and tell about it.
- Rule #1 is only: do somerthing which is connected to love
- at the end of the post you tag 7 people but it’s up to you how many you chose. 🙂 those who are tagged are welcome to leave a small comment (with their blog post)
- For those who don’t blog: you can participate also; do sth. nice for people around you, write old friends, be helpful to neighbours or simply have a smile for everybody you meet, doesn’t matter if it’s in the office, the subway/tram/train or in the supermarket 🙂
- If you like you can leave a comment
- But: no stress, don’t feel forced to participate; but if you like, tell about your experience and spread love by yourself
The rules are set. Happy reading with my post. 🙂