My fellow follower,
I wish you a Happy New Year.
Let us start the new and hopefully better working year with a lot of amazing stuff.
Be prepared to see on this blog several things. You ask what I’ve planned? Here are a few tentative things I will try to do during the first quarter (Q1) of the new year. :3
- being part of the blog tour of Kindle Alexander‘s Painted on my Heart
My review will be posted on the 9th of january – mark this in your calendar. ❤
- having awesome interviews with several authors. A few already said yes, I need to manage how it will be done but it will be. :3
- I will expand my blog in writing sometimes bilingual entries, so you’ll see reviews in Englisch AND German. Why? Because I will – and already have – request a few books in the gay romance genre (but not inclusively) which are in German. So my next planned review will be published in a few days, definitely before the 14th.
- also do I plan to attend to the blog features more often since the half of november and december were totally crap in this matter… I apologize for failing in the weekly posts… Maybe I will also change sth in case I need to take a break for one week…
- write more reviews…. -> okay, that’s pretty obvious. 😄 But I would also finally write reviews in the #diverseromancebingo-Feature; maybe I will post bi-weekly a review with this topic. But I have to organize this first.
So, as you see there are a few things, some things are already settled and fix, other are rough ideas.
But these are the good intentions for 2017.
I hope you have also amazing plans for 2017 but nontheless whatever you have planned or not: be happy, try to take your time as much as you need it and let the crappy 2016 behind you.
Kisses & hugs, see you next level (XDD),